The Payers & Providers MCOL Employment Marketplace provides three solutions for employers and recruitment firms to promote employment opportunities to the MCOL and Payers & Providers audience:
- Payers & Providers Display Ads - that prominently feature your opportunity in the California, Midwest and or National Editions of Payers & Providers.
- Payers & Providers Marketplace Ads - that economically provide readers detailed information on your opportunity in any of the editions of Payers & Providers.
- Online Advertising - with a package including web site listings of your opportunity in PayersandProviders.com and mcol.com, plus inclusion of your listing in the monthly edition of MCOL's @Career e-newsletter, and eligibility to post the announcement in MCOL's member LinkedIn group. All Payers & Providers Display Advertising, plus qualifying Payers & Providers Marketplace ads receive the online advertising package at no additional cost.
Click here to download the Payers & Providers MCOL Employment Advertising Kit with pricing, demographic, submission and other detailed information. Here are some key points:
- Online Advertising is priced at $350 per posting. Payers & Providers Display and Marketplace advertising rates are included in the Employment Advertising Kit. P&P Display Ads involve 5.5”w by 1.5”h 4-color banner ads at the bottom right of pages 1-3, or 1.75”w by 1.25”h 4-color box ads at the top left of pages 2-3, and are priced by accordingly. P&P MarketPlace Ads are primarily priced by the word and begin on page 5 of each edition.
- Online and Payers & Providers Marketplace Advertisements may be submitted via an online form, and queries about any of the three types of advertising may also be submitted using the online form.
- Queries and advertising orders may also be made by contacting MCOL using the contact information below. Display Advertising does require contact to confirm available placement and pricing and other applicable arrangements.