MCOL Memberships, HealthQuest Subscriptions and Global Health Resources Subscriptions
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Compliance with the Law
You must comply with all applicable governing laws at all times regarding your Membership.
Paid Membership Policies
MCOL offers Paid and Free membership levels of service. The following terms apply to Paid Memberships:
- Paid Members may elect between three payment options: (1) Payments by check requiring annual payment; (2) payment by credit card billed on a monthly basis (not applicable to HealthQuest Subscriptions); or (3) payment by credit card billed on an annual basis.
- Checks or credit card information must be received and processed in order for memberships to become effective.
- Monthly credit card billings occur the first business day of each month. Annual credit card billings occur the first business day of the applicable effective or renewing month.
- Annual payment by check memberships are invoiced in advance of their annual renewal date. Payments must be received by the renewal date for the membership to remain in effect. Annual credit card memberships are automatically billed as of the first business day of the the annual renewing month, unless otherwise instructed by the member.
- Memberships effective from the 1st through the 15th day of a given month will be charged the full applicable monthly fee for that month. Memberships effective from the 16th through the last day of a given month will not be charged for the remaining days of that given month, but will be charged in advance for the full following month.
- Memberships can be canceled at any time. Cancellations by a Monthly credit card members become effective at the end of the month in which cancellation is received, and no future monthly membership fees will be billed. Cancellations of annual memberships will become effective as of the last day of the current membership twelve month term, unless the member requests immediate cancellation. Pro-rata refunds for the remaining term of immediate Annual membership cancellations may be made upon request of the member.
Refusal of Membership
MCOL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to honor any request for Membership. Furthermore MCOL reserves the right to terminate any Membership at any time, subject to a refund of any applicable Paid Membership fees.
No Guarantee Regarding Content Validity and Accuracy
The content of the Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters have been compiled or linked to a wide variety of content sources, and furthermore, a portion of the content by its nature, is opinion, and not fact-based. MCOL cannot guarantee the validity or accuracy of the Member Web Sites or e-Newsletters. MCOL at its sole discretion may also choose to remove any content from the Members Web Sites at any time.
Advertisers and Sponsors
MCOL accepts paid advertising and sponsorships regarding the Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters Advertisements may appear as banner (image) or text advertising on various web pages or e-mailings. While banner advertising should be readily apparent to uses, banner ads may not be clearly labeled as "Advertisements." Any text only advertising will include a label identifying the text as an advertisement or sponsor message.
You agree at all times to honor all applicable copyright law with respect to Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters. Furthermore, the following provisions apply to use of MCOL Member Web Sites and e-Newsletters:
- You may not duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit Member Web Site and e-Newsletters except as specifically authorized in writing by MCOL.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Member Web Site or Member e-Newsletters.
- You may not infringe or use the MCOL brand, logos and/or trademarks without authorization.
MCOL does not guarantee that the Membership services which it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. MCOL may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Member Web Site or Member e-Newsletters, partially or entirely. MCOL will issue pro rata refunds for Paid Memberships in the event of full cancellation of all Membership services. MCOL reserves all rights not expressly granted herein, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in MCOL's Member Web Site and Member e-Newsletters and all related items. MCOL neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Member Web Site or e-Newsletters will not infringe the rights of third parties.
Notification of Changes